The Tanzania Revenue Authority was established by Parliament Act No. 11 of 1995, and it started working on July 1, 1996. In carrying out its duties, TRA is guided by the law and has the responsibility to fairly manage the collection of various government taxes.
TRA is implementing the sixth work plan (cp6:2022/23 - 2026/27) implementing the Vision to be "A Trusted Revenue Institution for Social and Economic Development" and the Mission of "Simplifying and Strengthening Voluntary Tax Payment for Sustainable Development"
TRA wishes to inform all job seekers who applied for work from May 27, 2023 to June 9, 2023 that the interview is expected to be conducted in various stages from September 24, 2023 and finally to provide job applicants who succeed. The interviewees who are called to the interview should follow the following instructions: -
1. The interview will be held as shown in the schedule including the day, time and place.
2. Each Respondent should have identification for identification.
3. Acceptable IDs include: National ID, Resident ID, Voter's ID, Driver's License or Passport.
4. The interviewees must come with their ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES, starting from Birth Certificate, Form VI, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and continue depending on the applicant's qualifications.
5. Interviewees who submit Testimonials, Provisional Results, Statement of results, form IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW.
6. Each interviewee will pay for Food, Travel and Accommodation.
7. Each Interviewee should note the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview.
8. For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, ensure that their Certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant Authority (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA).
9. Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they did not meet the initial criteria. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
10. For the cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards, they should bring their Original Registration Certificates along with Licenses to work.
11. All interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log into their accounts and copy the interview numbers because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview.
12. The interviewee is not allowed to bring a phone, watch or any electronic device to the interview area.
13. The Interview Schedule is available through www.tra.go.tz For more information, visit TRA Offices near you or use the following contacts:
Freephone numbers: 0800 780078 or 0800750075
WhatsApp : 0744 23 33 33
Email: huduma @tra.go.tz au services @tra.go.tz
"Pamoja Tunajenga Taifa Letu'"
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT HERE WITH ALL NAMES CALLED FOR INTERVIEW!!