Pharmacy & Clinical Medicine Tutors Jobs at Green Bird Primary and College
Green Bird Institution Jobs 2023
Green Bird Institution
Are you searching for new job opportunities in Tanzania? Look no further than Green Bird Institution's job vacancies for 2023. Our institution is located in Mwanga Kilimanjaro and has an excellent infrastructure that makes the learning process easy and comfortable for students. Our institution's primary goal is to provide quality education to students, and we strive to achieve this through our dedicated and committed staff, both teaching and non-teaching.
At Green Bird Institution, we value our customers' satisfaction and have modern libraries and laboratories to ensure they have access to the best resources. Our institution's administration team is dynamic and open-minded, and we welcome students of all ages, sexes, colors, races, nationalities, and disabilities, creating a wonderful culture of knowledge sharing and experience exchange.
We are currently hiring for two positions as Tutors in Pharmacy & Clinical Medicine at Green Bird College. The following are the qualifications for the positions:
Qualifications for Pharmacy Tutor:
- A degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- A valid license to practice as a pharmacist
- A teaching methodology certificate or equivalent qualification
- At least two years of experience in teaching Pharmacy at the college level
- Experience in administration will be an added advantage
Qualifications for Clinical Medicine Tutor:
- A degree in Medicine from a recognized institution
- A valid license to practice as a medical doctor
- At least two years of experience in teaching Clinical Medicine at the college level
- Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
As a Tutor in Pharmacy & Clinical Medicine, you will be responsible for teaching college students from levels 4 to 6 and supervising and overseeing their learning processes. In addition, you may be required to perform other duties as assigned by the administration.
We are committed to ensuring that our students receive quality education that will equip them with the necessary skills to succeed in their careers. If you share our passion for education and making a difference in the lives of our students, we encourage you to apply for these positions. The deadline for applications is 15th May, 2023. To apply, please send your application to email@example.com.
Join our team at Green Bird Institution and contribute to the growth and development of our students. We look forward to receiving your application!