Business Analyst Job at TotalEnergies
Business Analyst: SalesDAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
Offer ID: 73945BR
Metier : MarketingRegion, department, area: Tanzania
Employment type: Regular positionExperience level required: Minimum 3 years
Employer company: TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch: Marketing & Services
Business AnalystSpecifically, the holder of this position is responsible for the following:
- Prepare and submit timely and comprehensive weekly network sales, margins, purchase& pricing analysis reports Collect and prepare weekly and monthly station sales reports per station, per region and per TM for all products and services with explanations in liaison with the TM
- Prepare and analyze Network Pump Pricing reports liaise from the TM’s data & consolidate pricing proposals.
- Examine on a monthly basis the trend of margins per product.
- Collect and prepare monthly Retail Sales reports and explanations for variations with Budget.
- To consolidate data via the FCC systems that will be coming from the stations
- Troubleshooting of the FCC system on the software issues and linking with the technical teams to resolve the matters.
- Put in place KPI’s to evaluate the efficiency of the FCC systems installed
- Train all the stakeholders that will either use or require the data from FCC. Also train the station dealers who will be inserting data on the web based tool.
- Coordinates with the optimizer to ensure optimization /reporting tools are maintained and provides training to staff in the field for their use.
- Takes part in Tm’s Business reviews & conducts regular tours with the Tms to understand the commercial approach
- Coordinate with the optimizer to provide coaching for Tms in understanding financial analysis methodology &how to draw up the p&l.
- Ensure all station expenses & revenues are properly booked in the NCA lines.
- Create reporting tools to be used in different station analysis & train the concerned party on the uses of such tools.
- Analyze stations spending to ensure optimal levels of rent/expenses are financially advantageousmodels the level of charges to be implemented based on the volume of business
- monitors changes in the various monthly indicators for stations (fuel volumes, SFS sales and margin, WCR, cash).
- Participate in suggesting cost reduction plans
- Coordinate with the optimizer to prevent financial risks by examining and verifying financial situations and analysis of economic and sales performance conducted by TM’s:suggests the amounts of economic aid to be paid out
- Ensures consistent processing of financial analyses
- Gives opinion on the continuation of contractual relations with the dealer
- Attends the credit committee to provide insight on dealer risk
Context and environment
- High price competition hence low margins meaning that we must have very accurate data to assist in business decision making
- Sales and market share and close analysis due to aggressiveness by other players
- Benchmarking the stations to the same level of operations.
- A Business related Degree is required: i.e. Accounting, Economics or Business AdministrationJob Holder needs to be analytical and responsive with a good excel knowledge
- Good Communication/ Inter personal Skills
- Independent and transparent in communication
- Background in Finance and accounting
About us / company profileGive your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.