Job vacancies at HJFMRI - Medical Research International, Inc.
About HJFMRI Tanzania Program
HJF Medical Research International,Inc. Tanzania (HJFMRI) is the non-profit Organization working in Tanzania since 2004 to implement PEPFAR-funded HIV prevention and treatment activities in the Southern Highlands and within the Tanzania People's Defense Forces (TPDF) through the support of the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR).
- HJF Medical Research International, Inc.Tanzania (HJFMRI-T) is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position listed below.
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary paperwork,such as daily dispatch sheets, petty cash items, etc.
- Transport employees,Distributors, and other individuals as directed,in a safe and responsible manner. This includes departmental training, new employee orientation,shuttle transportation for Distributor training and various activities, shuttle transportation for conventions and conferences,airport runs,etc.
- Ensure Monthly fuel consumption reports and mileage accounting for office is made available regularly
- Inform appropriately on motor vehicles necessary documents renewals, insurance renewals and others to comply with ethical practice and applicable Tanzanian Traffic rules and regulations as required
- Ensure motor vehicle general Services are fully made after every 5,000 kilometers and The vehicles are maintained clean always and on regular basis
1.Form IV with Advanced Driving Certificate from VETA,Tanzania National Institute of Transport, or any reputable driving school (college).
2. Holder of a certificate of secondary education examination (form four certificate).
3. Have a valid class C, Cl, and C2 driving license.
4. Sound previous driving experience of three years and above,working in NGOs (Programs or projects)
5. Motor vehicle servicing and maintenance skills, including four wheels drive vehicles.6. Well-written and spoken English and Kiswahili
1. A team player who demonstrates patience, flexibility, and honesty.
2. Willingness and ability to meet tight deadlines and work long hours when required.
3.A self-starter, who can plan and manage their work, takes initiative, and strives to meet deadlines.
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
5. Be flexible enough to support more than one team and at any time when required
6. Be able to work in a multicultural environment.
Human Resources Coordinator,P.O. Box 6396,Mbeya,