New Job Openings at Serengeti Breweries Industry
|Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL)|
AJIRA MPYA Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2023
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) Jobs 2023
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing has changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to build the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
locations Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
time type Full time
job requisition id JR1081135
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-starter who can handle multiple projects with a high degree of personal integrity and ethics. The person will be in charge of facilities, learning and development and employee experience.
Purpose of Role
To lead and manage the end- to-end People process and employee experience to positively impact business performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM, industrial or organizational psychology, leadership & organizational development, business, or related field required.
- Post Graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- Strong functional HR or people management experience.
- Experience of organizational development or good understanding of the change mechanisms and ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Proven ability to influence, persuade, facilitate and build credibility at all levels within the business
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as a HRBP in a reputable organization
- Leadership of team operating in complex, multi-channelled settings
- Strong knowledge & demonstrated delivery in challenging trading environments; understanding of channel, pricing, negotiations and strategy development.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution.
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2023-04-24