New Job Vacancy at Axia HR Tanzania Company
Tracking Manager Job Opportunity
About the job
We are looking for highly organized candidates with the good quantitative ability for the position of tracking manager. Tracking managers are responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection, and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
Moreover, Tracking managers will need to discipline drivers who are not making efficient use of their time, requiring excellent leadership and decision-making skill.
1. To manage and supervise all tracking and driver activities from loading to offloading.
2. Dealing with limit and weighbridge issues promptly
3. send pre-alert to border agents
4. Tracking vehicle and fuel usage and consumption rates
5. maintain all trucks and road freight documentation needed for truck
6. Send truck details to the client as per the allocations made by the operation manager or MD.
7. supervision on vehicle repair to ensure repairs are appropriately done.
8. collect daily and weekly vehicle checklists, verify their accuracy from the workshop and work with the driver to correct any problem.
9. consult with HSE and ensure the vehicle are used in accordance with Tanzanian GOVT rules and regulations.
10. Ensure trucks and drivers have up-to-date and proper documents, licenses, and other permits i.e COMESA, TANROADS AND INSURANCE, etc.
Track vehicle registration and insurance and work and work with Admin to ensure these are always renewed in a timely manner.
12. Send fund requests regarding driver trip expenses, border expenses, and other expenses.
13. Apply storing order for drop-off container.
14. Apply for Chemical permits and any other permits related to the type of load.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS.
• Degree or Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management
• Good in excel and PowerPoint
• Must have 5 years of experience in full transport and logistics
• Business Management (Desirable)
• Safety Management (Desirable)
• Leadership skills to motivate and inspire team members
• Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information
• Strong management skills ensuring efficient use of resources
•Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems
• Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures
Problem-solving skills to ensure obstacles to progress are overcome