TANZANIA CITIZENS' DEFENSE ARMY
OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN THE ARMY
The Tanzania National Defense Force is announcing opportunities to join the Army for Youth of Tanzanians with education from Form Four to Master's Degree who have completed the JKT Volunteer Training Agreement and returned home.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT
Tanzanian youth who are interested in enlisting in the Army must have the following qualifications:-
• Be a Tanzanian citizen by birth with a National Identity Card.
• Must be 18 to 26 years old for those with education from Form Four to Form Sixth and age not exceeding 27 years for those with higher education.
• Have good health and sound mind.
• Must be a Tanzanian with good character and discipline, not found guilty of crimes criminal in Court and imprisoned.
• Have an original birth certificate (Original Birth Certificate), School certificates and certificates of the profession.
• He must not have served in the Police Force, Prisons, Training College or Special Forces Prevention of Smuggling (KMKM).
• He should not be married.
• He must have graduated from the training of the National Building Force with a contract of volunteering for years two (2) and awarded a certificate. The youth of JKT in the camps who already have the qualifications, their registration procedure is done differently from the youth who are there households to whom this advertisement applies.
APPLICATION PROCEDUREAll applications must be handwritten and submitted to the Army Headquarters in Dodoma the date of this advertisement to 20th March, 2023 with the following attachments:-
• Copy of National Identity Card or NIDA number.
• Copy of birth certificate, School and College certificates.
• Copy of JKT certificate.
• Applicant's mobile phone number.
APPLICATION SHOULD BE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS
Makao Makuu ya Jeshi,
Sanduku la Posta 194,
SOMA MAELEKEZO KWA KISWAHILI HAPA