CALL FOR JOB TRAINING
The Commissioner General of Immigration announces the following young people who have been selected to join the Immigration Force to report to the Raphael Kubaga Immigration College located in Boma Kichakamiba, Mkinga District in Tanga region on Wednesday 01 March, 2023 from 2:00 am to 8:00 pm.
For those who applied and were selected through the Immigration Commissioner in Zanzibar, they are required to report to the Central Office in Zanzibar on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. Those who report to the college after the mentioned time will not be accepted.
- Four (4) navy blue sheets,
- one pillow and two navy blue pillows,
- a navy blue circular mosquito net,
- 11 large notebooks,
- a metal box (trunker),
- two plastic buckets (one of 20 liters and one of 10 liters),
- two dark blue t-shirts with the logo of the Immigration Service,
- Hygiene Equipment (Jembe and its handle, whip, chainsaw, sword and axe),
- sports clothes (tracksuit,
- jacket and rubber),
- rain boots (rainboot),
- raincoat (raincoat),
- a few neat and decent clothes,
- Health Insurance card or Cash Tsh. 50,400/= for those without Health Insurance,
- Tsh. 20,000/= for health testing, Tsh. 60,000/= to buy a mattress, and funds for personal use.
The requirements and equipment specified above are available in the College Store. Transportation costs from home to the College will be borne by the participant himself.
In addition, each one should bring real education certificates (Fourth, Sixth Form, Diploma, Diploma, Degree, and Skills certificates), birth certificate, JKT/JKU certificate and National Identity Card (NIDA).
Commissioner General of Immigration
February 16, 2022.
READ THE NAMES HERE BELOW
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL PDF WITH ALL 500 NAMES