Teachers (Various Positions)
- Haven of Peace Academy (HOPAC)
- Full time
- Jobs Dar es Salaam
- Job Description
EXPERIENCED TEACHERS NEEDED TO SERVE AND TEACH AT AN INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
Haven of Peace Academy (HOPAC) is a faith-based educational institution owned and operated by Haven of Peace Trust.
HOPAC was founded in 1994 for children of missionaries and has evolved into a Christian international school with a diverse student population that includes children of missionaries and full-time Christian service workers, children of ex-pats working in the non-profit and for-profit sectors, and children of Tanzanians working in the non-profit, for-profit, and public sectors.
The school is located in Kunduchi at the junction of Salasala Road and Bagamoyo Road in Kinondoni Municipal in Dar es Salaam and is currently inviting applications for vacancies of competent, experienced, and qualified teachers.
The following positions are open for the school year 2023/2024 starting August 2023:
- Mathematics Teacher
- English Literature Teacher
- Special Needs/Learning Support Teacher
- English as a second/additional language Teacher
- French Teacher
- Service Learning Teacher
An experienced teacher will teach the subject as per the school curriculum and guidelines set by the school and according to the full job description and expectations.
- The Mathematics teacher will teach lower secondary. (Cambridge Years 7-9).
- The English Literature teacher will teach upper secondary (IGCSE and A Level).
- The Special Needs/Learning Support Teacher will support (K-12) students with mild to moderate special needs and learning challenges.
- The English as a Second/Additional Language teacher will teach English language learners (K-Grade 12).
- The French teacher will teach secondary (Cambridge Year 8 through A Levels), and the Service Learning Teacher will teach secondary (Grades 6-12).
- The ideal teacher will be self-motivated, a team player, adaptable, and willing to learn with experience working in multicultural, international settings, and fluent in English.
- HOPAC follows the Cambridge curriculum and is an ACSI/MSA accredited school.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in education or subject-specific field
- The teaching license, qualification, or certification
- Committed Evangelical Christian
- Fluent in English, the medium of instruction
- Minimum of three years of teaching experience, preferably in a multicultural setting
- Experience teaching Cambridge International Curriculum preferred
- Various Teaching Positions at Haven of Peace Academy (HOPAC)
If you are confident that you match the above criteria, please send your Application letter and CV only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive on/or before 15th February 2023, or physically addressed to Personnel Department, Haven of Peace Academy, P. 0. Box 70027, Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA.
Thanks for Reading Teaching Job at Haven of Peace Academy 2023
GO TO WEBSITE HOME PAGE ajirampyazone.com to Explore more!