Credit officer Internship
Green Life Microfinance
GREENLIFE microfinance was established in 2014 and registered under the companies act of 2002 as a company limited by shares, and with the name of LIFE SERVER LIMITED.
GREENLIFE MICROFINANCE LIMITED
GREENLIFE MICROFINANCE CREDIT OFFICER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY:
- To impart the real work situation to the intern so as to integrate the theoretical training obtained in the classroom by the students, so as to marry theory with the practice.
- To give an opportunity to the interns to put into application, through on the job training, the knowledge and skills learnt.
- To familiarize the students with the working environment relevant to their respective training.
- To expose the company to the higher learning institutions on how it does its real work situation, in comparison to how it is taught in the class.
- To establish the pool for future employment to the intern who are talented
- To achieve one of our corporate social responsibilities to the community and the government.
INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
- The intern will be working under close supervision of the credit supervisor and perform all the duties as will be directed by the supervisor.
- To be a strong candidate for this opportunity, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- During the internship tenure, you shall be responsible in performing all the duties in credit department and the duties shall include but not limited to; Screening and collection of all required documents from the customer before site visit.
- Site visit for business and customer residence before disbursement.
- To inspect customer business, collateral and ability to pay to ensure they conform to the value of the anticipated loan as shall be required by the credit officer.
- To ensure customer loan application form and loan agreement is properly filled up and signed by the customer.
- To ensure that all related forms and mandatory documents are completely filled up by required parties.
- To scrutinize customer loan application form and ensure that all required standards are met before presenting it to the credit committee.
- To ensure customer confidentiality in every step of the loan processing.
- To ensure customer collateral is perfected as per standard procedures before disbursement.
- To do recovery for loans with outstanding installments.
- To ensure that every follow up done to customers is documented and filled in the customer file for reference.
- To ensure proper handling of customer documents and collateral and that all mandatory documents are kept under safe custody all the time.
- To participate in all affairs and events of the office or organized by the office.
- To exercise teamwork and customer focus while dealing with colleagues and customers respectively.
- To perform any other duties as shall be assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Credit officer Internship Vacancy at Green Life Microfinance
Internship opportunity Requirements:
- Must be a recent diploma graduate or Bachelor’s in a related field.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory marketing courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity,
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.