INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
|International Commercial Bank|
Customer Service Associate /Clearing Associate
POSITION: Customer Service Associate /Clearing Associate – REF No. 2023/01/6
- Deliver information on Bank’s products/services and attend customer complaints and resolve issues.
- Handle Cheque Clearing and Electronics (Remittances) Process and prepare daily cheque clearing report and other reports as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in commerce, finance, accounting, marketing or equivalent combination of education and 2-3 years of experience in a bank.
POSITION: Credit Officer – REF No. 2023/01/5
- Processing of business and retail loans including mortgage Loans.
- Ensuring proper and accurate maintenance of loan and overdraft accounts.
- Bachelor’ degree in Commerce (Accounting), or business administration, or
- Equivalent qualification and 3-years working experience in the Credit Department of a Bank.
Human Resources Executive
POSITION: Human Resources Executive- REF No. 2023/01/4
- Ensure adherence to Human Resources policies and procedures, monitor and review the system of performance appraisal, maintain staff records, prepare and maintain proper records of transfer, promotions: manage training, training costs against budget and propose training needs accordingly.
- Assist in disciplinary, including grievance matters and address labour related issues
- Monitor daily attendance, leave roster and medical leave, and provide monthly management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree Human Resources Management/ with 2-3 years of experience in HR management.
POSITION: Branch Manager – REF No. 2023/01/3
- Supervise operations of the branch and meet branch targets as set from time to time and to market/sell Banks’ products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing /Business administration/ Finance and 2-3 years of experience in financial services/ branch manager /assistant branch manager in a Bank.
Application & Database Support Specialist
Position: Application & Database Support Specialist REF No. 2023/01/1
- Specify, implement, install and configure new business applications,
- Provide ongoing technical maintenance, understand security threats, devise and implement security measures, analyse, test and implement additional functionality in the business applications, analyse user reported application problems, identify its root cause, determine possible solutions, communicate with application vendors on support related issues,
- Deploy and test fixes and patch sets and implement solutions and document change requests.
- Test business application patches and upgrades, perform backups of various business applications, perform restoration of data periodically of the business applications, ensure periodic maintenance of databases, perform periodic process (end of day, end of month, end of year) in core back-office applications and provide support on delivery channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Technology or other related degree or its equivalent in education and work experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in supporting business critical applications in banking domain.
- Knowledge of Oracle Flex cube Universal Banking Solution (FCUBS), Oracle Digital Banking Experience (OBDX), Cheque point, SWIFT applications.
Business Development Officer
POSITION: Business Development Officer – REF No. 2023/01/2
- Co-ordinate with Branch Managers and Senior Management to develop business in both Liabilities and Assets and meet targets .Cross selling of Banks’ Products and Services
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with small, medium, and large customers and Government organizations to initiate increase in Business.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in the Banking sector.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications with CV stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses.
To: E-mail address – email@example.com or
International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited,
Vijana Building, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P 0. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 18th January, 2023.