Our client is currently seeking Laboratory Technicians to operate its plant facilities at the Pwani Region (Mkuranga) site located in the Kisemvule area. Applicants should apply if they are willing and able to accept a permanent assignment at the Kisemvule manufacturing facility.
Nature: Full Time
Salary: 700,000.00 -1,000,000.00
Job Category: Technician
Primary Job Functions
- Perform test methods, record and report test data with rigorous conformance to procedures
- Prioritize and run samples according to sample protocol
- Conduct laboratory analyses (hands-on working on the bench) according manufacturing standard
- Verify instrument status, ensure calibration, and maintain standard/solution expiration labels to ensure they are legible and have not expired
- Perform Statistical Quality Control (SQC) tests according to the industrial schedule
- Maintain inventory of SQC standard on post
- Troubleshoot/Notify Specialists when instrument is out of control during the production process
- Follow all laboratory analysis methods and procedures rigorously and without deviations
- Assist with the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Understand general laboratory QA/QC requirements
- Participate in Test Method Assessments
- Understand and follow all safety procedures
- Lead/Participate in safe work practice team activities, and actively care for all
- A minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience in a laboratory or an associate’s degree or higher in relevant major (biology, chemistry, lab technician, etc.
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to work under general supervision to meet changing priorities and deadlines within a demanding 24/7 work environment
- Proficiency with standard computer software, including MS Word and Excel
- Demonstrated relevant work experience (industrial experience)
- Experience working in a team environment
- Candidate should have mechanical/instrumental aptitude
- Proficiency with standard computer software, including MS Word and Excel
Health Safety & Environment (HSE) Coordinator at Expert Consultancy Ltd November, 2022
- We currently hiring for the above role on behalf of our client with manufacturing set up in Mkuranga Pwani region
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Location: Mkuranga Pwani Region
- Salary: Tshs 1,300,000-1,500,000 Gross Salary
- Role Profile
- To manage and administer systems which support the site in delivering local and HSE compliance, deliver professional advice and support to enable the manufacturing site to effectively manage and promote all aspects of HSE.
- To deliver advice and support on the operational aspects of the plastic/Steel manufacturing HSE strategy across the site
- To ensure site teams have the necessary information and professional advice to enable them deliver HSE compliance and appropriate mitigation and control strategies within their functional and geographic areas of accountability.
- To ensure KPI, monitoring, internal audit and reporting processes are in place across the sites to provide local, business function and team visibility of HSE performance.
- To identify and signal to the HSE Manager where specialist HSE support is required
- To deliver advice and support to ensure production site incident investigations identify true root causes, contain sufficient detail and quality to enable timely validation when first submitted for further steps as required.
- Support local internal and external communication networks and build working relationships to ensure that employees are involved and engaged with all aspects of HSE, and the site’s Licence to Operate is protected by adhering to all required standards.
- Provide resources (and deliver where appropriate) for HSE training for employees in relevant aspects of HSE.
- Administer the site systems, action plans and document management required to demonstrate and maintain compliance with the local HSE Management System
- Promote and champion key initiatives to improve HSE performance in both steel & plastic manufacturing sites.
- Work effectively with site and other Local authority HSE and site trained staff to maximize HSE team deliverables and value.
Desired work Experience & Qualification
- Degree in Science, Engineering, Agriculture or related technical field
- Basic knowledge of existing and developing relevant HSE legislation, and/ or practical appreciation of HSE hazards
- Experience of managing several topics simultaneously, ability to priorities time and resource appropriately
- Able to interpret a range of stakeholder requirements and expectations and generate practical and pragmatic site implementation strategies
- Ability to deal with all levels of internal and external stakeholders including local employees, site & business leaders, government regulators
- Experience in a manufacturing, technical support or functional HSE role (preferred
Key Skills & Attributes
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal & Influencing Skills
- Concern for standards and ability to defend a position in the event of challenge
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Fluency in another local language (desirable)
- Strong commitment to protecting and supporting people and the environment
- Code of Conduct
- Support the credibility of HSE function within the Site.
- Establish an effective network of HSE contacts across site and other government agency
- Support the local delivery of the site HSE Improvement Plan
- The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing plant as an Electrical engineer. He will be responsible for handling technical and practical engineering functions
- Job Description
- The ideal candidate that we are looking for must have experience in the Steel production environment.
- Selected candidates will join the client team in Mkuranga.
- Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs and applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Confirms systems’ and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements and researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components and by soliciting observations from operators
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods and testing finished products and system capabilities
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures and requesting repair service
- Maintains product database by writing computer programs and entering data
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
Electrical Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- Electronic testing design
- Electronic production technologies
- Electronic systems
- Technical management
- Management proficiency
- Electronics troubleshooting
- Basic safety
- Quality focus
- Process improvement
- Project management
- Database design
- Analyzing information
- Reporting research results
- Attention to detail
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements:
- BS in electrical engineering from an public/Private Recognized college or university required, Degree or master’s degree a plus
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in steel manufacturing, including internship or cooperative program experience in steel manufacturing
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) certification(s) or Registered with Tanzania Board of Engineering
Junior Human Resource Officer
Junior Human Resource Officer at Expert Consultancy November, 2022
Our client in the Manufacturing industry is looking for a Junior HR Officer to provide professional management of the Human Resources function in the company based in Arusha.
Salary: Tshs 500,000.00 to 600,000.00 Gross Salary
- Facilitate implementation of the company’s HR policies and procedures while providing advice on HR matters
- Manage and maintain confidentiality of employees records
- Assist line managers in identifying training needs for staff, Identifying suitable trainers or training institutions
- Administer staff benefits
- Handle grievances and disciplinary matters in order to enhance industrial harmony
- Coordinating staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff
- Ensuring new employees are properly inducted in the organization through preparation and facilitation of the orientation program
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place as well as providing advice and assistance in writing the JDs
- Coordinating with the Management and HODs in ensuring the employee performance appraisals are scheduled and done
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities through monitoring attendance, staff absences and recommending solutions to solve attendance difficulties
- Advise management on the legal and other implications resulting from certain HR related decisions
- Leave Management – ensuring leave is taken and records well kept
- Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to by all the staff members
- Participate in the payroll process by providing attendance data, overtime information and distributing pay slips to staff members
- Conducting staff exit interviews and facilitating effective staff clearance, documentation and release from the organization
- Handling staff welfare matters
- Preparing and presenting regular HR & Administrative reports
Education and Experience
- Degree/Higher Diploma in HRM
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an HR & Admin role
- Knowledge of Labor Laws
- Effective advisory and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Health, Safety & Environmental Supervisor
Expert Consultancy is recruiting for our Client in Kisemvule Mkuranga a HSE Supervisor on a permanent Contract.
Salary: Tshs 2,000,000-3,000,000 Gross Salary
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes;
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation;
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely;
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies;
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures;
- Making regular site inspections;
- Compiling statistics;
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents;
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession;
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers;
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers;
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health;
- Writing reports, bulletins, and newsletters;
- Undertaking risk assessments;
- Identifying potential hazards;
- Determining ways of reducing risks;
- Liaising with relevant authorities;
- Organizing/attending health and safety meetings;
- Safely handling hazardous substances.
- A bachelor’s degree in a health, safety, or environmental field of study;
- HSE Qualification ( Certificate from any authorized certification board)
- 4 years’ experience in health and safety.
Skills & Competencies
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically;
- Good public speaking skills;
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organization skills;
- Leadership skills.
- Manufacturing operation skills
Environmental Health & Safety Engineer
Environmental Health & Safety Engineer at Expert Consultancy Ltd November, 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Tshs 1,200,000.00 Net Salary
Job Location: Kisemvule Mkurunga
Full Job Description
Our client is looking for an Environmental Health & Safety Engineer to join our team in Mkuranga. As our client Environmental Health & Safety Engineer you will be responsible for leading the efforts to prevent accidents, injuries and illnesses throughout multiple sites. This includes maintaining compliance with OSHA, and applicable Worker’s Compensation statutes, and providing the facility with professional guidance for the effective administration of their Environmental, Health and Safety programs.
Overall Duties & Responsibilities
EHS Policy/Procedure/Program Development
Provide uniform guidance for multiple facilities by developing, preparing and updating environmental, health and safety procedures and programs consistent with domestic ( EPA, OSHA, etc.) regulatory requirements and internal policy. Assist with implementation of such procedures and programs
Domestic Regulatory Agency Activity
- Represent multi-facility management in government, state, or local regulatory agency matters concerning EH&S compliance
- Audit/Review Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) Programs
- Administer/coordinate/perform EH&S audit program and associated evaluations to ensure compliance for all facilities with regulations, good practices and corporate policies/procedures
- Advise and recommend control measures to reduce the effects of workplace and environmental stresses to acceptable levels, and assure compliance with domestic EH&S regulations, appropriate codes and company procedures
Industrial Hygiene Assessments and Surveys
- Establish, conduct, and direct routine I.H. and noise surveys at the facility to ensure compliance with regulations and recommended occupational health limits
- Recommend corrective action, as needed to ensure associate exposure levels to air contaminants are less than 10% of established limits
- Investigate complaints concerning alleged unsafe or unhealthy working conditions, determine validity of each and resolve the complaint in the best interest of associate protection and the company
Health and Safety Program Assistance/Consultation
- Complete analysis to determine injury/illness trends
- Establish pertinent strategy and initiatives to control/eliminate safety and health hazards and eliminate injuries/illnesses
- Provide consultation, education and training for facility management and associates to understand the H & S related risks and their role in reducing these risks for the protection of associates and the environment
- Maintain a Material Safety Data Sheet file on all hazardous chemicals used within the facility. Prepare and file annual hazardous materials inventory reports as necessary
- Assess health and safety information dissemination and training needs for all facilities. Develop training programs and procedures to drive safe behaviors
- Establish and maintain an effective communication system to insure relevant Safety and Health information is provided to management and associates on a timely basis
- Drive the associate proactive safety bonus program and work to increase participation
- Other duties may be assigned
- There will be supervisory duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent from a college or university in Environmental Health and Safety Management or Engineering; and 5 to 7 years related Environmental Health and Safety experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with an emphasis in EHS
- Working knowledge of domestic Federal, State and local environmental, health and safety regulations, ordinances, practices and requirements
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Site, AutoCAD, Access
- Obtained or eligible for professional certification in Industrial Hygiene (CIH), Safety (CSP), and/or Hazardous Materials (CHMM).
- Demonstrated successful leadership and guidance of EH&S management and interaction with all levels of management
- Prior experience with regulatory investigations
To perform this job successfully, the physical demands listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to crouch. The employee may occasionally lift items as heavy as 25kg. Specific vision abilities may include the employee’s ability to see near and far distances.
HOW TO APPLY:
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join our client, this is just the job for you.
Kindly submit a written application letter & CV, including all relevant information by 30th November, 2022 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Reading 10 Jobs at Expert Consultancy Tanzania - Various Posts
GO TO WEBSITE HOME PAGE ajirampyazone.com to Explore more!